Immigration Lawyer in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and New York
May Law Group is a law firm whose practice is dedicated to immigration and nationality law. Our experienced immigration attorneys are devoted to helping individuals and businesses with all types of immigration services. With offices located in Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and New York, New York, our immigration attorneys represent many individual and corporate immigration clients throughout the Pittsburgh metropolitan area, Philadelphia metro area, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, and most of the United States.
Business Immigration Attorneys
May Law Group's business immigration attorneys represent numerous colleges, universities, health care organizations, medical centers, athletes, physicians, and professional sports teams in their nonimmigrant visa applications. Nonimmigrant visas can include H-1B, TN, P, L, R, and O. We also represent numerous multinational and Fortune 500 companies in their immigrant visa applications utilizing PERM labor certification, Alien of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professor or Researcher, Multinational Executive or Manager, Exceptional Ability, and National Interest Waiver Petitions. Our success rate for many types of petitions, even some of the most difficult, is close to 100 percent.*
At May Law Group, our lawyers care about each case and client. May Law Group is dedicated to excellence in the practice of United States immigration law. We want our clients to obtain the immigration benefits that they deserve, and we are committed to working with our clients to achieve their goals. Winning is important to us and we devote all of our resources to obtaining the best possible outcome in each immigration case.
Contact an Immigration Lawyer
If you would like to obtain a work visa or speak to our immigration attorneys about your goals, we invite you to contact an attorney online or call 412-291-4400 | 215-880-4977 | 347-839-1700 | 404-736-9195. Our initial consultations are free. Weekend and evening appointments are available. We look forward to meeting you and working on your case. We serve clients throughout the United States, including Pittsburgh and Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, Delaware and beyond.
Choosing an Immigration Law Firm
We strive for excellence in all aspects of our immigration law practice. When choosing an immigration law firm, it is important to ask questions and look for the following qualities:
- Exclusive immigration law expertise. Does the law firm practice immigration law exclusively or does it practice other areas of law in addition to immigration law? At May Law Group, we practice only immigration law. Immigration law is an extremely complex area of the law. By limiting our practice to immigration law, May Law Group is able to concentrate on what it does and knows best: United States immigration law.
- Accessible immigration attorney. Will you be able to contact your lawyer easily? May Law Group provides you with the cell phone number of the immigration lawyer responsible for your case so you can contact your lawyer if an emergency arises. Our firm understands how important each immigration case is to our clients. That makes each case important to May Law Group and assures your case will receive individual attention.
- Current immigration knowledge. Does the firm strive to update its knowledge of immigration law? We are committed to keeping abreast of all developments in immigration law — a constantly changing area of the law. May Law Group continually updates its knowledge of United States immigration law through publications, continuing legal education, and a network of contacts throughout the immigration community. May Law Group has forged strong relationships with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), and the Department of Labor which aid us in representing our clients.
- Experience with complex and difficult immigration cases. Is the law firm prepared to handle the unexpected turns that many immigration cases can take? We specialize in difficult cases and frequently take over cases that individuals have filed on their own or cases that other attorneys have filed. Backup strategies are formulated to ensure that, if necessary, all possibilities have been anticipated and a course of action selected. We welcome difficult and complex cases and have frequently achieved favorable results, which prior to our engagement as counsel, were often times considered impossible to win.
- Quality controls. Does the law firm have quality controls in place? Each case is important to our firm. An immigration attorney conducts the legal work on each case. No case is filed until it has been thoroughly reviewed and checked for accuracy. Our quality controls and checking processes are extensive and our results show that our extra efforts are successful.
- Credentials. Do the attorneys in the firm possess the necessary credentials to practice immigration law? All of the attorneys at May Law Group are admitted to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and have passed the Pennsylvania Bar Examination. All of our paralegals are college graduates with extensive training in immigration law. Immigration law is a federal practice and May Law Group practices federal immigration law in all 50 states; however, we require that our attorneys be admitted in the state in which our main office is located: Pennsylvania. Please note that immigration law is a federal practice which enables May Law Group to represent clients nationwide.
- Clear and fair fees. Is the fee that is quoted for a law firm's professional services all-inclusive or will additional charges be added as the case progresses? May Law Group quotes a fee for professional services that is all-inclusive. There are no additional hidden charges for items such as routine telephone calls.
- Dedication to excellence. Will the law firm you choose for your immigration work go the extra mile for your case? Many times the difference between an approval and a denial in immigration law is the effort that the attorney puts into the case. May Law Group is committed to achieving excellence in its practice of immigration law. Your case matters to May Law Group and we will work evenings and weekends and conduct the extra research necessary to best represent your case. Our clients become our friends and their cases matter to us.
Contact Us Today
To speak to an immigration attorney about your immigration goals, including obtaining a work visa in New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, we welcome you to contact us online or call 412-291-4400 | 215-880-4977 | 347-839-1700 | 404-736-9195. Free consultations are available.
*Past results are not a guarantee of future success.